Sunday, 18 March 2012

Those days.

Sometimes, I found that it is quite ridiculous when I recalled how I passed my early pregnancy in my university.
Plus, it was the most severe semester compared with the previous 2 semesters.
Exchanged to other hostel (which made my close friends and I far apart from each other) , no hostel room for me (thanks to the University's "great management") and etc.

Anyhow, to be thankful, I have a bunch of good friends around me and together we gone through our days blissfully. :)


well-decorated in front of my study table.
They are in my mind all the time!

Together-everyday-coursemates.
    Daily routine of mine:
  • Waking up in the morning and get myself ready to the campus.
  • Meet up with the babes at the hostel bus stop and start our crapping time.
  • Looking forward for the class to be canceled. Guess it is the merriest time for us each time we heard of the news about the class being canceled. :P
  • Lunch at the nearest canteen, Cengkeh Cafe! Gosh, we are like, "what, again?!!". Pathetic, pathetic... =.=
  • Not to forget, everyday battling with the monkeys around my hostel. >__<
Occasional activities (which I look forward for the most!):



 Outings and meeting up with the babes! :D
I miss those days! :))










And we pampered ourselves with good food from time to time! Yummy~!!
Seriously, I miss those moment!