![]() |
| Current addiction ^_^ |
Personally love manicure and pedicure. We definitely need to pamper ourself occasionally ma~
Afterall, I just love the feeling of satisfaction looking at my dressed up nails :P
Afterall, I just love the feeling of satisfaction looking at my dressed up nails :P
On my current visit, an aunty who were doing her pedicure beside me stared at me with one kind of look.
Not only once, but she keep on observing me. Grrr.. Aunty, what you want ha??
At last, she burst her kepo-ness by telling the beautician, "Eh, I heard that pregnant women are not allowed to do nail art eh?"
I was like
So far, I have heard of alot of pregnancy taboos, but not this.
- Not allowed to use scissors. I obeyed. *wink*
- Not allowed to change the bedsheet! >_< Noooo! I asked people to change them for me :P
- No sushis? Hm.. maybe these are cold causing food?
- No renovations around the house including nailing, hammering, drilling. I am aware of this since I was a small kid. haha
- Should not rub on my baby bump cause this will brings spoilt child. Why? I love rubbing on my bump! >_<
Okay, it's March! Time flies~~
![]() |
| Say hello to my 31weeks bump! ^_^ |


