| Naughty him :) |
One of the significant problem I am facing now is I hardly adapt to the calling to my in-laws. *sweat!*
I am wondering is it all the daughters-in-law faced the same situation or is it possible that I am the ONLY that experienced this?
Oh God.. Time. I know I just need more TIME!
I stayed at the house most of the time, and sneaked out sometimes just to do things to fill up my sudden desire.
People said couples have to 'stick' togeteher all the time.
As for me, we can have our own time. I let my hubbie walk on his weekend activity, like meeting up his friends, like usual. I will join him when I am in the mood :)
I enjoy the time being alone in the room (but not all the time!) and catch up with the babes on the line, listening to the music or even watching the drama.
Hubbie respects my will as well and this can surely avoid any confrontrations between us.
One of the passion being someone's wifey is the morning and good night kiss from the beloved one.
Simple, but that is just a way so sweet ♥