Friday, 24 February 2012

Another 'SHE' in Me

Say hello to the world, my dear! :)

My baby girl :)

Aww! I just can't wait for her arrival! :D
The feeling of having another life in my body is just miraculous, especially when she kicks me vigorously :)
Although I did not face any typical discomfort which usually experienced by the preggies, I do face emotional rollercoaster :(
I shed my tears easily sometimes just because of a little thing.
I know this is the substantial time of being happy because my personal emotion will influence my newborn in the future. But sometimes it is really uncontrollable.
And when I recall back, they are really no big matter that I should gone such emotional. =.=
Okay, I should keep remind myself that I want a happy baby girl! :D

Daily supplements :(

 Personally dislike medicine. But have to take them regularly for the baby well-being.
Night disturbances became severe recently. It has been some time since my last sweet dream on my sweet bed!
And my appetite has worsen. I forced myself to eat most of the meals as I have to get enough of nutrition. :(
I had been a person who loves food so much, and why is this happen to me on this time? *sigh*
Slowly, I perceive the afflictions of being a mum-to-be.
Lastly, appreciate our mother!