Monday, 20 February 2012

12.02.2012 ROM ♥

It is about a week passed since my Registration of Marriage (ROM) on 12th of Feb 2012.


Dragged myself off from my bed as early as 6am! Purpose? I have appointed a make-up and hairdo session at the nearest saloon. The outcome....


Satisfied with the upshot ^^
  My ROM was held at Taiping Buddhist Society, a well-known place for couples to conduct their ROM in my place.


A friend of mine, Karen.
  We registered on the same day and we will be celebrating the same anniversary day in the future :P
The ceremony started at 11am. Below are guests of the day! :)



Supportive family members! ♥

Thanks for attending my dearest friends! ♥

Others that involved :)
 Photographs of the day! :)


 ♥ this!!
 

 ♥ ♥ ♥
 

I am not perfect, but you make me want to be :)
 

I don't have to ask for much because with you, I have everything ♥
 

Pressies from the girls ♥
  All I can say is our journey of life has started. It is neither HE alone, nor ME alone, everything will turn to be US ♥