Monday, 30 May 2011

Second Semester Reviews

It is about one week passed since my holiday started,and I only manage to update my outdated blog now. =.='' due to my laziness!

Well, back to the blog title, my second semester is officially completed! weeee~
Say BYE to exams,and HI to my super looooooooooong break (approximate to 4months)! :D

So, wonder how was my second semester? how I had gone through my second semester? :)
check these out!
JANUARY
Our very first outing in second semester :)
It was Jwei's babe birthday.

FEBRUARY
Valentine's Day party :)

 It was Jze Yuin's babe birthday celebration :)

 Here comes Cai Zing's babe birthday surprise :)

MPP Spring Festival :)

MARCH
YAB Spring Festival :)

Girls outing @ Alor Star :)

Dean's Ceremony :)

APRIL
EON's Spring Festival :)

Ponggal Festival :)

English for Communication class farewell party :)

MAY
Kah Eng's birthday :)

So,how were them? Colourful? Joyful? ^^
Definitely, I would say, YES! :)