Sunday, 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day! ♥

Mother's Day is officially celebrated on the second Sunday in May.
And this year,it falls on 08/05/11,which mean is today! :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers! :)

I have celebrated it in advanced,as I am now in UUM!  >.<
having my final exam!
well,skip this!

As usual,we went out for a nice meal,this time at Mr.BBQ restaurant. We had an absolutely great and lovely meal!

Pi Pa Duck? :P

Barbequed Devil Fish (this is the signature dish here,i love it!) :)

Stir fried mix vegetables

Claypot beancurd yummy!
Last but not least, my popo
p/s:now I see from whom I inherited my look :P
Actually there were 5 dishes we have ordered,but blame my brother,he missed out another one. *sweat!*
And all of my stupid sister's fault,she used to be the camera girl,but went to Penang,at this time. =.=
Anyway,it doesn't matter,the memories in our mind will be more valuable than the pictures :)

Till then!
X.O.X.O.