Monday, 15 August 2011

Tears of Happiness

Do you remember when was the last time your tears dropped,not because of anything that is negative,but is because of the happiness you are undergoing...


Mine? ha-ha!
It was on the 28th of July 2011.

Delivered from Ipoh :,) sooo happy!

From uni's besties
 This year I got birthday wishes from all over Malaysia :D *so proud!* ^^


What? Still wondering? YES! I cried once I got the news about the bouquet of flowers I received.
Such an emotional girl (I know)
Not only that,while in FB.....

Profile pictures of roses!
So sweeeet of them! ^^ *ants are coming babes* haha!
I am really touched with their sincerity. I LOVE U GIRLS!!!!!! YOU GIRLS ARE AMAZING!!!
 Hey,I'm shouting over here so that the whole Malaysia could hear me! ;D


The End.


waittttttt...
Something else! When the clock striked 12am on 29th July 2011...........



Another surprise from them T____T
Cried while watching it on my bed. T___T
So bad.The next day became gold fish,do you girls know?
Haha,but who cares!
As they are the tears of HAPPINESS ^^
X.O.X.O