Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Only You

Recently I am watching another Hong Kong TVB drama, Only You.

Starring: Louise Lee, Yoyo Mung, Kevin Cheng.

Basically,it is a delightful romantic comedy and the story is about relationships and marriages.
I found that the storyline is so meaningful and real. They happened in real life indeed.

Yea,it is hard to maintain a relationship. We gotto face all kind of pressures, hassles, obstacles and sometimes it may be in the soup!
Everything depend on how we handle and settle them. They are not easy. One might get tired of handling such situations and decided to give up, but some might insisted on the relationship.
And that is why sometimes I am impressed by some lovely old couples. Guess they had gone through many ups and downs throughout their path until today. Do you agree?


Just imagine,two from such a big world,big crowd met, get along with each other, and love each other, I can not think of any other word best describe this situation,besides the word "fated"!

Well,besides for the aspect of love,there are many other aspects to be considered too, such as friendships.
Some people do not want to believe the fate,they doubt it. And as for me,as I said before,I believe that everything is fated.
So,I do appreciate everyone appeared around me in my whole life.
*we are fated to know each other* :)

2 comments:

feel free to drop comments ya! thanks for visiting! :)